Anybodyy know Sasa here? Well, you might get confused of my question :p Of course most of people will answer yes I know, Sasa is a girl’s name. Hahaha.. But in this case, I’m not talking about Sasa as a girl’s name. I’m talking about Sasa as a cosmetics shop. 😀
- My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask 10 pieces. I really love My Beauty Diary mask sheet. It is affordable and it works on me.
- Laneige Hydra Solution Sheet Mask 8 pieces. Actually this is not in my shopping list but it’s a gift for me from my mom’s auntie. I’m so happy to have Laneige product as a gift :p
- Cyber Colors Olive Lip Balm. This is my HG lip balm. I will make a review about it soon <3
- Laneige Special Treatment Water Sleeping Pack Ex. Actually I asked my mom to buy the smaller version of this, the 20ml one. But because my mom didn’t know there are a smaller one and a full size one, when the people there gave her the full size one, she just accepted it. Hahaha. -_-“
- Fairy Drops Platinum Mascara Waterproof Type. I wanna try Japanese brand mascara and I was tempted by fairy drops packaging so that’s why I bought this :p
- Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. I have been wanting this eyeliner for so long but because the prices here (online or SOGO) are a bit pricey, I always stop myself from wanting it. ._.
- Koji Eyelash Curler No. 73. Heard so many good reviews about it so I wanna give it a try. 🙂
- Kose Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek #1. I was tempted by its packaging too >.<