How is your day? Ahhh I really miss blogging.
Well, I just got back from holiday two days ago that’s why I didn’t blog for these past few days. ^^
Actually I haven’t finished my Romantic Winter Tour post, just one day left, I hope you’ll be patient to wait for the post. Meanwhile for now I will just post about my haul since as I always said, it’s the easiest thing to do, compared to review or tutorial post XD
I didn’t really plan to buy anything on Hongkong. But I decided that I must go to Jusco, the store is full of $12 products, unless stated otherwise in the product. I don’t know whether it’s the same with Daiso.
I went to two different Jusco place. The first one is at Megabox, Kowloon Bay since it’s near my uncle’s apartment. Then the second one is at Chong Hing Square, Mongkok. The store in Mongkok is so large, one floor for itself :3
Mostly I bought floral things hahaha XD
Forgot to include this cotton pad storage on above photo.
Next of course is cosmetic. I didn’t buy much, didn’t know what to buy X’D
What I bought from Sasa:
1. My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yoghurt Mask Sheet
2. My Scheming 7 Days Whitening Mask Sheet
3. Haruhada Milky Lotion (free gift)
4. Cyber Colors Lip Balm #Olive, #Kiwi, and #Banana (definitely my favourite lip balm ever!)
5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour SPF15 Cream Lip Protectant Stick (bought it just because it’s cheap for such a brand, only HKD58 :O)
6. Eyelash curler
7. Anna Sui Secret Wish EDT
8. Kiss Me Heroine Long & Curl Mascara + Mascara Remover
9. Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
10. Lucky Trendy Beauty World Dream Girl Lash 982
11. BN Luminous Change Eyelash Ex #Nude Face
12. My Beauty Diary Eye Mask
13. Creer Beaute Star Power Liquid Liner
14. Sasatinnie Nail Vitamin
15. My Scheming Crystal Whitening Brightening Eye Mask
From Kawaii Land:
1. Kracie Naive Shampoo Rich
2. Kose Rose of Heaven Hair Essence
Now for Korean cosmetics
1. 3 Concept Eyes Face Glow #Bondi Beach
2. 3 Concept Eyes Waterful Concealer
3. Nature Republic Bath & Nature Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
4. Etude House Color My Brows #4 Natural Brown
Next is clothes and accessories:
Unbranded dress, jeans shirt, blouse, blazer, and shirt from Hongkong Industrial Centre and Mongkok.
Flare skirt, floral short skirt, and legging from Hongkong Industrial Centre and Mongkok. Short jeans from Forever 21.
And the next shopping was at Forever 21. Never been that happy to enter Forever 21, its’ because there are so many floral printed clothes inside! *.*
Many crop tops that are very pretty, because i can’t wear the crop top alone, I bought the white and black flare dress hihi.. And just plain sweater to match with the floral dress if I’m not confident to wear the dress alone :p
Hair accessories, earring, and necklace from Forever 21 and Mongkok.
Bracelets and earrings from Forever 21 and Mongkok.
I bought two bags from Mongkok, I really like the pink one. *.*
The bad and wallet at the bottom is from Betsey Johnson brand, i really like the bow ornament *.* And they’re on sale so I decided to buy them.
Two pastel shoes from Mongkok. They’re so comfy and the design are really pretty. Actually for the first shoes, they didn’t have my size anymore at the store but I kept wanting it so the sales girl called other branch and it’s available there. I went back to Mongkok next day to get the shoes and did extra shopping ahahaaha XD
Cute Rilakkuma keychains for my best friends and the sticker for me :p
Cute bunny craft that my Mom’s aunt got for me from Circle K and dolphin keychain from Ocean Park. 😀
And the last one is cute peach fur keychain <3 <3 <3 So that's all for my haul. Not too many, right? I really think that Hongkong is a shopping paradise because there are so many options available there, from unbranded to branded things. You choose yourself. XD Many things need to be post but lack of time. Arghhh T.T I hope I can complete my Korea tour post first before started the Hongkong trip post, with reviews and collaboration ahead too *.* Hwaiting, Rin!!! See you soon <3