Months ago I got question on ask.fm about how to draw my eyebrow. As you may have already known, I always draw my eyebrow straight like Korean to achieve that younger appearance.
I’m still practising and this is far from perfect, I know. The shape is different from day to day honestly hahaha but at least you know the concept. XD
1. First of all, you need to shave your eyebrow and shape it to straight line. My eyebrow hair is not too thick, which is good for this case hehehe.. Then start to draw border line.
2. After that, draw a pointy end and join the upper and lower part of the border line. If you think that the border line is not straight or the shape is not as what you want, you can erase and draw it again.
3. Start to fill in the part between the border. It’s up to you whether you want to make it bold or to keep is still looking natural. I prefer the second one.
4. Then use the spoolie brush to brush the inner part near the nose to make it look more natural.
5. Finishhhh! You can continue with eyebrow mascara if you like though ^^
Product used: Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow #2 Dark Brown.
So how is it? It’s pretty simple, right? This is the first eyebrow shape I tried to draw by myself and keep drawing it straight until now. Honestly I don’t think that Western arch style eyebrow fits me, it will make me look fierce. XD
I hope it helps and feel free to request any tutorial you want to see on this blog. I will try to make it if I can do it hahaha 🙂